Eco Tourism Activities
In Eco tourism we provide following activities
1. Trekking in GHNP and other sides of Himalaya e.g ladakh,lahul- spiti etc.
There are two main options for visiting GHNP : Eco zone and park itself
Eco zone tours:
The Eco zone areas are adjacent to the park and provide a combination of natural and cultural experiences. The Trail go through villages and are generally easy to moderate.
Demo Treks in Eco Zone :
- Neuli-Shanghad loop (24 km).
- Neuli Manu Tample(12km)
- Gaushaini to Tinder(12km)
Demo Treks within the park
- Gaushaini to shilt hut(30 km)
- Sainj-Tirthan valley(8 days)
- Upto Raktisar in Sainj valley
- Upto the orogin of Thirthan river(76 km/7 to 8 days)
Treks of ladakh and lahul-spiti
Usual treks of Chandrataal lake, Spiti valley, Tabo ,Kaza and Ladakh etc.
2. Other Activities
It includes Mountaineering, bird watching, angling, River crossing, repelling , yoga and meditation and various opportunity for village cultural tour to deep uderstanding of shrines of variou rishies and dieties of himalayan villages , crafts and creation activities, attending a village festival,viewing of local architecture,scared groves etc.